How to Install Android display App onto Tablet & Connect to Clover station
For Restaurant Live (R-Live) there are two Apks (Application programs): On Clover devices & on Android display Tablets
- The Clover station-devices receive an install of app, after you sign up for R-Live on Clover AppMarket
- See FAQ No 2, on steps to install all on Clover devices
- & How to get Clover LAN IP address
- The 'display' app is downloaded on each Android Tablet from the main page of this website.
Display Tablets must be Android with OS (operating system) 4.4 and upper
- On Android Tablet hardware 'Settings', open 'Security' & select option to allow 'Install of unknown apps'
- And select option to 'Allow install from the browser' that you use to open our support page for 'Apk Download'
Step 1: Download & Install display app onto Tablet.
On each Android Tablet, open https://retailcp.ie/liverestaurant & select [ APK Download ]
- Follow on-screen notes to Install & Open Apk on Tablet.
- Select USA or EU, based on your location:
Step 2: On FAQ No 2, we explain how to install Clover station App & to show Server IP address & Port No.
You will need the Clover App IP address & Port No, when connecting each display Tablet to it's local Clover station:
Step 3: How to connect Android display tablet to Clover station:
When APK is downloaded-installed on each display Tablet,
select App settings (3-dots on top right of Tablet App screen):
- Select option "LAN"
Please go to Clover station [LAN] screen, as explained on FAQ No 2,
To get the server IP address (see above example 192.168.0.106 , yours will be different numbers.)
Get the IP Address & Port No from Clover station R-Live 'Server'
On Tablet screen above, enter the 'Server' IP address & Port No. & select 'Connect to server'.
After display Tablets connect, your Clover station will show their IP Addresses:
The IP addresses on your Clover will be different to below:
Step 4: On Display Tablet under 'Settings' (3-dots on top right of Tablet App screen):
If kitchen staff only will use display Tablets, then select (A) to only have 'Open' orders view.
But select (B) if front counter sales staff want to know when kitchen have completed orders-items.
This (B) option allows you to switch between 'Open' & 'Completed' views on this display Tablet.
On the 'Completed' view, you can mark orders as 'Delivered' when dispatched to customer.
Selecting 'Delivered' removes the order off the Tablet view.
See next FAQ on Display Tablet Settings options:
I.e. Select a Label to filter order line items by preparation area such as 'Drinks' or 'Hot Food' etc.
|Was this answer helpful?||Yes||No|