The Charge-to-Invoice & Payment-On-Account Apps for Clover USA, have been tested successfully in a USA paint store.
We include Clover station Apps, which are fully integrated with Web-App for back office PC-Laptop work.
Automatic 'Customer Discounts by Product range' for Clover orders, which are assigned to regular-repeat customers.
Web-App which generates PDF invoices, on PC-Laptop.
Invoicing App is integrated seamlessly with Accounts Receivable Statements.
Payment-On-Account allows payments to be processdd on Clover station & allocated to individual Debtors invoices.
Web-App generates Aged-balance reports.
The Apps will be submitted for approval in January 2018 to Clover USA.
Subject to their approval, we will launch these Apps on Clover USA App Market April-May 2018.
Charge-to-Invoice App notes.
1. Clover station App sets up custom tender type "Charge-to-Invoice", to mark an order as 'paid'.
'Charged' Clover orders are invoiced-billed later in week or end month.
2. App provides table of % discounts by  Customer Discount Categories, by  Product ranges (Labels).
When Clover order is marked paid by "Charge-to-Invoice", App applies discounts automatically per order line item.
3. Web-App generates PDF invoice which includes orders marked 'paid' by "Charge-to-Invoice" tender type.
Using Web-App on a Laptop or PC, can generate invoice for one order, or by date range.
4. We include fully integrated accounts receivable package. Aged balances. Mark each invoice paid.
5. Extra subscription 'Payment-On-Account' allows payments to be processed on Clover station
Please email to email@example.com to discuss your 'Charge-Invoice' & Accs Receivable requirements.