Restaurant Live Orders Display
Subject to testing & approval by Clover, we hope to publish this app in January 2019.
- We are currently testing the app during December 2018.
The app instantly displays order items after 'Save' or 'Pay' buttons.
- App responds to Clover Register 'Save' & 'Pay' buttons.
Clover station R-Live app sends orders direct to display tablets, using local WiFi network.
- Display tablets do not need Internet connection
- The benefits are that app is very fast & reliable.
- Orders show instantly when marked either 'Save' or 'Pay'.
- No ‘refresh’ is required on display tablet.
Note: Displays must be 'Android' Tablets.
Tablet display app filters order items by preparation area, as selected from Label-ID Settings list:
- Drinks-Barista ; Hot Food ; Appetisers ; Main courses ; Salads ; Pizzas ; Sandwiches ; Desserts
- App uses Clover Inventory 'Label IDs' to identify those prep areas.
Kitchen display Tablet app settings page, choose (A) or (B):
- App confirms below screen that Labels were synched.
Display features include:
- Shows Clover Order type (Dine-In, Take-away, Delivery)
- Highlights standard modifiers in Red font
- Shows quantity three identical items as (3).
- Can switch off the Qty sort option if kitchen prefer single line per item.
- Action 'Done' button on each line item & overall order.
- For App Settings option (B), can toggle between 'Open' & 'Completed' views.
App is perfect for:
- Café-diner / Coffee shots which need separate displays for Coffees & Hot food
- Food trucks which have no Internet access
- Offline Clover station can send orders to locally connected display tablets.
- For dine-in sit-down restaurants: App works based on using Clover Register to enter Orders:
- Display App responds to 'Save' or Pay' button on Clover Register order entry app.
- App does not recognise 'Fire' button on 'Table App' or 'Clover Dining app'.
The app replaces the need for kitchen printers & saves on costs for printer ribbon ink & paper.
- On Kitchen printers an updated order needs to be re-printed,
- Wasts paper & time to re-read updated paper order.
- On display tablets, the order details are updated instantly,
- Faster, clear, up-to-date information to kitchen. Saves time.
See FAQ no 1. "How to connect each display tablet to 'Master' Clover station"
- We provide on-screen user notes on Clover station & display apps.
Examples below of orders by Kitchen preparation area & Open or Completed:
Below, Kitchen-ALL includes all preparation areas-items:
Below the display filtered for 'Starters' prep area. Only includes starter items:
Below, can expand order view into pop-up' by tapping anywhere on order # 27 on display screen:
Above Order # 27 is marked 'Done' by Mains kitchen area.
Below Order nos 27 & 28 were marked 'Done' by Mains area & are moved to 'Completed' view: