Restaurant Live Orders Display
Subject to testing & approval by Clover, we hope to launch this App in late October 2018
Clover station orders are sent direct to Kitchen & Drinks display tablets, using local WiFi network.
- Does not need Internet service on kitchen displays.
- The benefits are that app is very fast & reliable.
Separates order items by kitchen display in each preparation area, such as:
- Drinks-Barista ; Hot Food ; Appetisers ; Main courses ; Salads ; Pizzas ; Sandwiches ; Desserts
The app operates fast and is suitable for both high volume busy Coffee shops & take-aways,
and is also perfect for table-service restaurants & café-diners.
- Café-diner with Coffees & Hot food & take-away service
- Coffee shops with snack food
- Full Table Service restaurants
The app replaces the need for kitchen printers, and saves on costs for printer ribbon ink & paper.
- On Kitchen printers an updated order needs to be re-printed
- On display tablets, the order details are updated instantly
Use Android touchscreen Tablets for drink & food kitchen displays.
App uses Clover Inventory 'Label IDs' to specify each kitchen preparation area, such as:
Drinks-Barista ; Hot Food ; Appetisers ; Main courses ; Salads ; Pizzas ; Sandwiches ; Desserts
The display tablets do not need Internet access to receive the orders.
Clover station app sends newly opened order details direct to Android display tablets,
using the local WiFi network within the restaurant & kitchen.
No ‘refresh’ is required on display app.
Display tablets receive new orders immediately & automatically from the Clover devices in the restaurant.
FAQ user notes will be added before App release date,
to explain how to connect-pair display tablets to Clover stations using the local WiFi network.