Coming soon: We plan to publish new App late July 2019, subject to Clover testing & approval.
(We can refer to 'PDI' app, for short.)
PDI App allows Clover merchants to manage 'house accounts'.
Frequent customers who regularly buy items or services:
- Convenience stores whose customers pay end week, or 2-weeks, or monthly.
- Each purchase is 'paid' very fast: Mark 'Pay' as 'Debit'.
- Can pay advance deposit, and can 'pay balance'.
- Services business whose customers put purchases 'on Tab'.
- where customers need a formal invoice end week, or 2-weeks, or monthly.
- Each purchase is marked 'paid' very fast: Mark 'Pay' as for 'Invoice'.
New customers who pay a deposit to order items or services:
- Projects & events such as 'Weddings', 'Wedding dress', 'Custom furniture', 'Dental treatment', 'Contract work'
- whose customers pay an advance deposit.
- make 'partial payments' & will 'pay balance' at end of project-event.
The PDI Web-app is an online accounts receivable (AR) system connected into Clover:
- Clover station Payments & Debit-Invoice orders are automatically posted-saved to customer account.
- Saves time. No double entries. Accurate.
Can process payments & advance deposits against an account balance:
- Take payments via Clover stations-devices. App auto-saves to Web-app accounts.
- Record-post payments manually using online Web-app.
Put Clover orders 'on Tab' for house accounts.
- Mark Clover Orders as 'paid' as either 'Debit' or 'for Invoice'.
Can view customer accounts balances list on Clover station.
- Can click on [Pay balance] app button & very quickly process that payment amount
Can export customer balances list report to PDF or Xls using PDI Web-app.
Can generate PDF Invoices & Statements.
Planned features will include emailing Invoices & Statements to customers,
- with end-customers can pay online with ‘Card Onfile’.
We will continuously improve the Web-app & will add features when 'several' merchants request them:
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone no, and business website.
- We can email & phone you to discuss which features you need for your business.
All Payments (Credits), new orders (Debits & 'for Invoice later') & 'ADD new customers'
can be done on Clover station, by using 'Payment-Debit-Invoice' (PDI) app:
Payment-Debit-Invoice (PDI) App. Select to open on Clover station-device:
Search existing customer.
Select [GET BALANCE] button to view customer's account balance:
Add a new customer using PDI App on Clover station:
Pay a balance for an existing 'PDI' house account customer:
Process a payment on Clover station using PDI App:
- Select 'Payment' button:
To process an order & record it as either a [Debit] or [for Invoice]
Web-app is fully integrated with Clover orders marked paid using 'PDI' tender:
Order below was marked as paid 'for Invoice':
Orders that are marked 'for Invoice' on the PDI App on Clover station as above,
will be available on the Web-app as 'Invoiceable':
- 'Invoiceable' orders are not yet 'Debits' on customer account.
- They need to be included in an invoice.
- Then the invoice total will show as one 'Debit' transaction on Web-app account.
Tick the box beside the orders to be included in next invoice:
Select button [ Create Invoice ]
When that is selected, app quicky shows [ Invoice created ]
To view PDF Invoice docs for any customer, select that Customer & select 'Invoices':
Select the [PDF] button to open & view the Invoice:
- or Cancel the Invoice:
Invoice 'Order ref' includes the order text-no entered (example below "invoice")
& with first 5-characters of Clover Order ID SQGEY below) within brackets:
PDF copy of Invoice is available any time now & in future, on your Web-app via PC-Laptop :
Open the PDF:
Below is the PDF when its opened:
You do not generate invoices for 'Debit' orders.
They are already 'debited' against customer's web-app account.
'Debit' amount & order ref are immediately recorded by PDI App on Web-app 'house account:
Can immediately generate a Statement to include this Debit.
Statement will include all Credit & Debit transactions during the month selected:
- Can select the month for a Statement (month just gone or some previous month)
On Web-app can generate a list of 'ALL Customers' balances,
Can generate a 'Quick Statement' in PDF or XLS format for one customer:
Below is a PDF doc showing balances list for ALL Customers:
Below is an XLS balances list for ALL Customers:
See above that Web-app list will include 'Business name' if that was entered on Clover end-customer record.